If You Are Wondering About Yoga Vs Morning Walk And Wondering What Is Better? Then This Article Is For You. Here, We Take You Through The Simple Step By Step Process To Help Understand Yoga Vs Morning Walk Similarities, Difference, What Is Better. Stay Tuned.
Morning walk is considered to be an exercise which is incorporated in most individual’s lifestyle which helps them in creating as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Whereas Yoga is a holistic practice which involves physical movements as well as breathing exercises. It makes the mind and body more aware and increases concentration and attention of an individual. Yoga is a self soothing process and helps you to achieve calmness and find peace within yourself.
Yoga Vs Morning Walk
There’s an ongoing debate about Yoga and Morning Walk and which one should be considered better. But before delving into that argument, let us first understand both the processes of walking as well as yoga and the advantages of both.
Advantages Of Morning Walk
- Walking everyday would help an individual to burn some calories which would be beneficial for the health of the individual. A 30 minute morning walk everyday is sufficient to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- Morning walk everyday would be able to regulate and limit your cholesterol level. If you walk at a medium speed each day, it would be beneficial for decreasing your cholesterol level
- Morning walk increases stamina of an individual. Hence a proper 30 minute walk everyday would reduce your fatigue and increase your stamina.
- Walking regularly helps in building muscles of the body and tones the body.
- Walking regularly reduces the risk of many disease such as arthritis.
- It is also proved that morning walk reduces the blood sugar level of the body.
Advantages Of Yoga
- Yoga helps in boosting one’s energy and gives positive energy to an individual.
- It would help to reduce the risk of any disease in the long run
- Yoga would improve the nervous system as well as cardiovascular health of an individual.
- It would provide more flexibility to your muscles and your body in general.
- Helps you reducing anxiety and stress.
- Helps in increasing attention and concentration of any individual.
- Develops physical as well as mental health of an individual and hence offers an holistic development
Now as we are well aware of the features and the advantages which both these activities would be able to provide with for an individual. So let us now look at the similarities and differences present between both these practices and analyses which one would be better for an individual.
Differences Between Yoga and Morning Walk
- Yoga offers higher mood elevation than a morning walk. Scientific data reveals that yoga acts as a better mood lifter for an individual by making the brain calm through it’s activities.
- Walking provides physical fitness for an individual and can also in turn provides mental positivity for an individual. But adding to these, yoga also offers spiritual fitness to an individual.
- Yoga is considered to be a better sugar metabolizer than morning walk. There are few special postures of yoga which are designed specifically for healing patients of diabetes.
- In the context of a stress manager, yoga is a better choice. Though walking can elevate mood, but yoga elevates the mood, increases concentration and also promotes the feeling of we feeling.
- Yoga is also considered to be good for skin unlike morning walk. It is observed that yoga makes skin glow and makes the skin more vibrant. It increases the supply of oxygen in the blood, making the skin radiant more than ever.
Yoga Vs Morning Walk: Which One Is Better?
Statistically speaking, many considers yoga to be a better option because it is observed that doing power yoga for an hour helps you lose much more weight than walking for about an hour.
Also, yoga is considered to be a better and a preferable option as it doesn’t only improve your physical ability or growth but it also improves your mental stability and makes you come in inner peace with your own self.
Yoga is also scientifically speaking, considered to be a better mood lifter than walking. It offers complete physical as well as mental fitness for an individual.
Yoga, also helps in reducing stress or anxiety within an individual through it’s practices. It increases mental power of an individual and increases their level of attention as well as concentration. As yoga offers a holistic development of an individual, it is preferred by the majority population over walking.
Also read our popular post on Will Yoga Make Me Fit
Both these practices are considered to be beneficial for health. Hence, it ultimately depends upon the person to understand which would be the better option for him or her.
Yoga would be able to provide you with a holistic development and would be improving both your physical as well as mental health. Also it would provide you with a spiritual fitness along with the others.
On the other hand, walking would provide you with physical strength and fitness, bringing a certain amount of freshness to your mind. So, both these activities or practices would help you to lead a better and healthy life in general by providing different forms and types of benefits for your body. Hence, it boils down to your perception which would make you pick your choice.
So you need to choose the most appropriate activity for you according to your determination and goal. And if you can incorporate both in your daily lifestyle, then what could be better than that?