20-27 February 2021
WITH CATHERINE AND SILVIA
For dedicated yogis looking to deeply advance their practice, refresh their creativity and be inspired!
Join us for a yogic immersion into the beautiful Andalusian countryside, with progressive yoga workshops, delicious food, plenty of sunshine and luxurious relaxation.
Fall in love again with your unique, sacred yoga practice on this week-long immersion in beautiful Suryalila.
If you’re feeling flat, bored, uninspired, like you’re never progressing, or you simply want to advance in all things “yoga” - this retreat is for you!
Follow your body, mind and soul’s calling to beautiful Andalusia.
– Seven nights unique accommodation in stunning Suryalila Retreat Centre
– Daily Morning Meditation
– 3 Delicious and nourishing vegetarian meals per day with ample snacks and a tea station to stay fuelled and refreshed
– Five inspiring and progressive yoga workshops – expect to cover philosophy, intermediate to advanced asana, meditation, pranayama, advanced yin + restorative yoga
– Relaxing evening yoga practices – expect combinations of pranayama, meditation, chanting, tea ceremony, journaling, yin and restorative practices, massage
– A guided hike through Suryalila Danyadara permaculture project + the surrounding Andalusian hills – it is breathtaking!
– An eco-sauna to ease out your muscles. Try combining with a dip in the salt water pool between sauna sessions – so refreshing!
– Daily free time to relax in the gardens, hammocks, pagodas, swim in the salt-water pool, enjoy the winter sun, go on an excursion to Ronda, Seville or the beach, try horse-riding or indulge in a massage or other holistic treatment by the wonderful on-site therapists
– Unlimited tea, coffee, herbal teas and fruit from the beautiful tea station
– Welcome Yogi goodie bag filled with special treats and wellness products
– Unlimited Wifi
– 08:30 Morning meditation or self-practice
– 09:30 Suryalila Nourishing Breakfast
– 10:00 Yoga Workshop – take it next level!
– 13:30 Suryalila Rejuvenating Lunch
– 17:00 Evening relaxing yoga session
– 19:00 Suryalila Sumptuous Supper
o *There will be no practice on the arrival or departure days
o *Wednesday will be a full day off to enjoy the retreat centre in your own way,go on an excursion, horse-riding, have a massage or soak up some much-needed Vitamin D.
We will have the luxury of practicing in these different spaces during our week at Suryalila.
Om Dome – A breathtaking artistically decorated yoga hall representing a Nepalese temple.
Ganesha Hall – Our beautiful hall with wooden floors and ceilings complete with a yoga aerial swing if you fancy giving it a go!
Moon Shala – Gorgeous sustainable cob (made from mud and straw) perfect for our morning meditation space, tea ceremony and chanting.
All yoga spaces are equipped with state of the art Manduka props to assist your practice.
Trust us, you will not go hungry! Indulge or go light. The choice is yours and Suryalila are equipped to deal with your specific dietary needs if any.
All meals are organic with much of the produce supplied from the centre’s permaculture project.
Suryalila serve three beautiful vegetarian meals a day laid out buffet style in the dining room.
You can enjoy eating the cuisine together either in the spacious dining room or sit outside in sunshine or shade.
Your cosy accomodation
Suryalila’s name stems from Sanksrit meaning “Sunny World”. It’s a light beautiful happy, peaceful place where the sun shines 300 days of the year! It is a renowned gem in the yoga retreat venue world.
Situated between the charming white villages of Villamartin and Prado del Rey. Nestled serenely in a large open valley in the foothills of the Sierra de Grazelema Natural Park. This majestic mountain range can be seen looming large on the horizon behind Suryalila.
A striking part of the natural beauty of the property is the breathtaking vistas extending in all directions, rolling hills, fields of sunflowers, and lakes.
The furnishings and the room decorations have all been imported from Indonesia, Morocco and India. The Spanish farm-house wooden ceilings with beams and the terracotta style floors blend harmoniously with the exotic Asian furniture and wall hangings.
The designer décor is both soothing for the soul and pleasing to the eye.
There are many accommodation options. The choice is yours!
All prices are listed as per person
• Private Double Suite – the most luxurious and spacious room in Suryalila with it’s own private bathroom
Single Occupancy £1,777
Double Occupancy £1,333
• Double Room in shared Casa house with kitchen, sitting room (sharing the house with one other, max 2 people in the Casa)
Single Occupancy £1,444
Double Occupancy £1,111
• Twin room in a shared Casa house with kitchen + lounge (sharing the house with one other room, max 4 people in the Casa)
Double Occupancy £999
• Space in dormitory with ensuite bathroom
Sharing Dorm £777
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
o Extras from the Suryalila bar, boutique, daily smoothie café, massages, treatments and day excursions.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Flight options: The closest airports are Jerez, Seville or Malaga. Suryalila will do their best to coordinate transfers from the airport to help you split the costs of the transfer. We can also help with coordinating this.
If flying from the UK, Gatwick Airport offers the cheapest flights to Seville with Easy Jet. If flying from Italy the cheapest option is with Ryanair from Rome Ciampino airport to either Malaga or Seville.
Catherine from her global brand “Yoga with Catherine”, runs her own international yoga retreats business, as well as mentoring yoga teachers in the business of yoga to live an authentic, fulfilled and abundant life.
Catherine’s classes focus on compassion, acceptance and self-love combining both dynamic asanas with deep relaxation taught truly from the heart.
Catherine has completed foundation teacher trainings with bryony hamerton at be-yoga sussex and rachel brathen (@yoga_girl) & lara heimann at island yoga aruba. her advanced teacher training qualification is with vidya heisel at frog lotus yoga international spain where she also assists on 200hr trainings.
Silvia is a yoga teacher and a sport specific personal trainer based in Italy. Her background in gymnastics and calisthenics make her classes focus on alignment and mobility, core engagement and aerobic movements. Her flow combines asanas and transition movements with breathing techniques to energize your body and connect to your inner world.
Silvia has completed her Vinyasa and Ashtanga based Yoga teacher training with Marisa Van Vuuren at Yoga Zanzibar. Silvia has hosted several fitness and yoga retreats around the world.
She is the cofounder of “Yoga Brunch Club Napoli”, an association that organizes yoga day events in the city of Naples, as well as yoga retreats in and outside of Italy with the goal to promote a healthy lifestyle. She is also the owner of “Napoli Sup” school where she runs sup yoga classes and events in the bay of Naples.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
All prices are listed as per person
We love an early bird offer!
It’s better for you too – the discount + longer to look forward to your Immersion!
(Book before 30 November 2020 to receive £77 off your booking)
You have the option to pay in full now or to reserve your place with a 50% deposit.
The remaining balance will be due 60 days before the retreat start date.
Travelling alone but you’d like to share? No worries, we’ll happily pair you with someone amazing!
Book quick to avoid disappointment! The retreat has limited spaces.
CONTACT US TO BOOK YOUR SPOT.
We can’t wait to host you
WITH CATHERINE AND SILVIA
Join us for an immersion into the beautiful Spanish countryside, with daily yoga classes, delicious food, sunshine, relaxation, and much more.