If You Are Planning To Look For The Best Paddle Board For Yoga Available In The Market, You Are On The Right Page. Our Researchers Have Researched The Domain For 112 Long Hours To List Down The Best 7 Across Usage Needs, User Needs And Budgets. So, Whatever Your Needs And Budget Be You Will Find The Best Here.
SUP Yoga or Stand-Up Paddle Board Yoga is a particular type of yoga which has grown immense popularity over the past few years. It is a serene flow of yoga which is combined with the therapeutic benefits of the elements of nature. Therefore, SUP yoga is done on water which challenges the body balance and keeps the practitioner calm and composed.
So, in order to practice this variation of yoga, paddle-board is the most essential prop that is required. It is on these boards that you balance and stabilize your body and practice.
Here are the best paddle-boards for yoga which experts’ recommend. And our team has reviewed and ranked them for you to choose better if you are looking for the best paddle-boards.
So, let’s get going without any further delay.
- 1. ANCHEER Inflatable Paddle Board
- 2. Goplus Inflatable Paddle Board
- 3. Bestway Hydro Force Oceana Paddle Board
- 4. Streakboard Inflatable Paddle Board
- 5. SereneLife Inflatable Paddle Board
- 6. ROC Inflatable Paddle Board
- 7. Gili Adventure Inflatable Paddle Board
- Are Inflatable Paddle-Boards Worth The Money?
- How Long Do Inflatable Paddle-Boards Last?
- What Size Paddle-Board Do I Need For My Height?
What Are the Best Yoga Paddle Board?
1. ANCHEER Inflatable Paddle Board
Stealing the topmost position on our list of best paddle boards for yoga is the ANCHEER Inflatable Paddle Board. With an extra-wide base, this inflatable paddle board comes with three extra fins to provide you with increased stability.
Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this paddleboard is suitable for a reliable and calming SUP Yoga practice. The whole package consists of an inflatable SUP Board, a well-supplied iSUP package with an adjustable paddle, coil leash, pump and backpack.
What we like in it?
- Comes with a repair kit.
- Suitable for all kind of water sports including fishing.
- 1-year replacement guarantee and reliable after-sales service.
- Great stability and balance.
- Although durable, the PVC construction might look a little cheap.
- Storage procedure takes some time.
2. Goplus Inflatable Paddle Board
A non-slip paddleboard is a must for practising SUP Yoga and this feature is perfectly provided by the Goplus Inflatable Paddle Board.
Ranking second on our list, this one is extra durable, multi-functional in use and most importantly comes with a range of exquisite details which no other paddleboard offers. It comes with a total kit inclusive of all the tools required- from carrying handles to a hand pump.
What we like in it?
- It comes with a large weight capacity which allows heavier riders to be stable too.
- Comes with an extended deck-pad for those interested in water sports, yoga and fishing.
- Suitable for two persons as long as it within the capacity.
- Increased safety and stability.
- Not available in colour options.
- Slightly heavier due to the extension of the deck.
3. Bestway Hydro Force Oceana Paddle Board
Designed for versatile physical activity of all skill-levels, ranking third on our list is the Bestway Hydro-Force Oceana Paddle Board. With easy transport and storage, it comes with a complete SUP Starter Kit.
They are popular among the users for being thicker and more stable than traditional paddleboards. The top of the deck is cushioned with non-slip traction pad to boost the rider’s balance and grip. This one too comes with 3 steering fins.
What we like in it?
- Quick and convenient inflation and deflation.
- Comes with a travel-friendly bag for portability and storage.
- Suitable for all water paddling sports of all ages- from kids to beginners to experts.
- Great value for money product.
- Slightly narrower than the other paddle-boards that are available in the market.
4. Streakboard Inflatable Paddle Board
One of the top contenders of Paddle Board is the Streakboard Infltable. It is specifically designed for yoga and therefore is slightly on the wider and on the heavier side.
The wide dimensions make it best suited for beginners as it provides them with extra stability and balance. It comes with enough room and great space to move around during their practice routine. The highest selling point of this paddle board is that it is made of military-grade PVC which makes it almost indestructible.
What we like in it?
- Comes with 6 stainless steel D-Rings with bungee connections to keep belongings secured.
- Comes with high-pressure dual action pump.
- Provides tough and heavy riding.
- Great portability and storage.
- The bag also comes with a phone case.
- Slightly on the heavier side
5. SereneLife Inflatable Paddle Board
For beginners trying their hands at SUP yoga, the most important factor to consider is balance. And for that matter, the best balance providing paddle-board is the SereneLife Inflatable Paddle Board. It comes with a soft, stable and anti-slip top deck which makes it perfect for beginners.
This one also provides exceptional surf control which practically makes you feel like you’re gliding on the water surface like a sea creature. It is travel-friendly and therefore easy to carry around allowing you to practice your routine anywhere.
What we like in it ?
- Available in a variety of colours and patterns to choose from.
- Comes with an adjustable pump, repair kit and storage kit.
- Super manoeuvrable.
- Great value for the price.
- Some users have claimed that it doesn’t inflate enough.
6. ROC Inflatable Paddle Board
If you enjoy something quirky which is functional and reliable, then the ROC Inflatable Paddle Board is just the right paddleboard for you. It is lightweight and only 6” inches thick which makes balancing even more challenging.
However, it can hold up to 300lbs weight. Made of highest quality military grade material it makes for an incredible all-round board for SUP Yoga. Comfortable and convenient, the package helps you to go anywhere with it for your yoga routine.
What we like in it ?
- Claims and is 20% lighter than competitors.
- Comes with a safety leash.
- Wide and spacious.
- Available in two colour options and patterns.
- More suitable for experienced yogis than beginners.
7. Gili Adventure Inflatable Paddle Board
Although ranking last on our list, this paddleboard is quite popular among users for its rigidity and this is another great paddleboard to practice SUP Yoga.
It is specifically designed with dual-layer and fusion technology which makes it strong and ultra-lightweight too. However, that does not hinder with the rigidity and stability of the paddleboard in any way. It also comes with 19 D-rings for both front and rear bungees to carry all of the gears.
What we like in it?
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Every paddleboard sold they donate to save the oceans.
- Suitable for all water paddling sports including yoga of all skill levels.
- Great portability.
- Slightly on the higher end of the price range compared to the other products mentioned.
- Does not come with colour or pattern options.
How to Choose a Yoga Paddle Board
If you’re new to SUP Yoga and wondering what are the things that you must remember while buying yoga paddle-boards, then this buying guide will help you out. The factors to remember while buying paddle-board are:
Inflatable Or Solid Paddle Board
You should always go for a paddle-board which is inflatable. They are the best. This is because they have a soft top and are super easy to carry around.
However, solid paddle-boards are slightly more stable when compared to inflatable ones. But then again, for SUP Yoga, an inflatable one is a better choice to go for. So, choose according to your requirements.
Check the Hull Type
Another most important thing to consider while buying paddle-boards is to check the hull type. There are two kinds of hull type- displacement hull and planning hull.
Displacement hulls are difficult to control. They are used for speedy paddling activities like races and touring. Therefore, planning hull is better for SUP Yoga. It is easier to control and provides stability which makes it ideal for yoga.
Check The Measurements
When it comes to measurements, the foremost thing that you must consider is the thickness of the paddle-board. This goes especially when you want to use specifically for yoga.
A long board is suitable for races and touring where speed is involved. Yoga does not involve speed, so get a paddle-board that is thick and not very long. The width must also be considered, as, more the width, the better the stability.
Check The Weight
The weight of the paddle board is another determinant factor that must be considered while buying this prop. Make sure that it has a weight limit is more than yours.
This helps you to be on the safer side. If you are a little on the heavier side, go for boards which are designed with higher capacity. It is the weight which allows it to remain afloat and therefore must be considered.
When you start looking around, you’ll see paddle-boards in itself is a costly prop. However, solid paddle boards are costlier than the inflatable ones which come with accessory package. So, when it comes to cost, the first thing you must determine is whether you are going to use it occasionally or not.
If you are an occasional SUP Yoga practitioner, don’t invest too much on a paddle-board. Go for the more reasonable products. If otherwise, you can go a little more on the higher range which will give you a more versatile model.
Frequently Asked Question
Are Inflatable Paddle-Boards Worth The Money?
An inflatable paddleboard is worth the money because it comes with a storage kit, repair kit and other tools in its packaging. An inflatable paddle-board is especially better if you are going to use it for yoga or have storage space less in your home. Solid paddle-boards are difficult to store.
How Long Do Inflatable Paddle-Boards Last?
Inflatable paddleboards are usually made of military-grade PVC. Therefore, they come with intensive durability. However, on average, they may last from 5 to 10 years depending on how well they are stored and maintained. They are constructed in a unique way which makes them stronger than solid paddle boards.
What Size Paddle-Board Do I Need For My Height?
Well, as the general rule of thumb goes, your paddle-board should be at least 9-10 inches taller than your own height. Extremely long paddle boards might end up being difficult to control.
With great deck-space, all the 7 paddle-boards mentioned above are great for using SUP Yoga. Most of them come with a soft EVA foam top which makes it soft and cushiony and is therefore equivalent to a yoga mat.
SUP Yoga is adventurous and therefore, to have that experience, the perfect paddle-board is needed. So, if you are looking for the best paddle-board for yoga, choose the one which meets your need and requirement and also which complements your style.
After all, yoga (no matter what form) is a journey of adventure and excitement.
We will love it if you like something from our selection and find it useful.